Simply go to the Booking page and fill out the required details. You will receive an e-mail confirming that we have received and are processing your order. When the details are finalised we will send a ‘Confirmation of Booking’ email. You will then be sent by post or email your outbound and inbound luggage travel documents (Air Waybills). Please affix an Air Waybill to each piece of luggage ready for collection by a FedEx representative.
An Air Waybill is a paper ticket containing your collection and delivery details as well as a unique tracking number. Should you wish to make a note of the tracking number you can access an update of your shipment by visiting the First Luggage on-line tracking system.
You only need to tell us if weight of your luggage is greater than the weight booked.
The size allowance (‘Max Dims’) for each weight for boxes and suitcases are:
|Weight||Box Size cm*||Suitcase Size cm|
‘Max dims’ = Length plus Breadth plus Height Measurements must be at greatest points
Nothing. Simply have your items ready to go. Golf Bags, Bicycles, Skis, Snowboards and Ski Boots must be packed in an airline compatible case or cover, and ensure that the Air Waybill is attached to your luggage.
You may complete your booking online, via our secure payment facility. On the telephone: Simply call UK +44 (0) 203 991 9936 /FRANCE +33 176 431937 / +1 888 586 15147 free-phone from the United States and a Service Operator will take your details as well as guiding you through.
We accept the following debit/credit cards: Amex, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Delta, Solo, Electron and Maestro.
All EU Countries, United States of America, The Caribbean Islands, Far East, Middle East, Australia and New Zealand.
- Animals (including birds, fish, insects, larvae, pupae etc.)
- Animal products (including but not limited to ivory, fur and garments trimmed with fur)
- Antiques and art works
- Complete firearms and firearm parts, ammunition, explosives, weapons
- Dangerous / hazardous goods (including but not limited to perfumes, aftershaves, aerosols, flammable substances, loose lithium batteries, dry ice, biological substances, UN classified dangerous goods and any goods specified as such under International Air Transport Association regulations (“ATA”), the Agreement on Dangerous Goods by Road (“ADR”) or International Maritime Dangerous Goods (“IMDG”) regulations.
- Flowers and plant products
- Human remains or ashes
- Illegal goods (these are goods which are considered illegal in the origin, the transit points and / or the destination countries and would include but not be limited to pirated goods, counterfeit goods and narcotics)
- Imitation (replica) firearms, toy guns, weapons, explosive devices or ammunition
- Medical samples (including but not limited to bodily fluids and tissue samples)
- Negotiable instruments in bearer form (including but not limited to bank notes, currency, vouchers)
- Perishable items that require a temperature controlled environment
- Prescription drugs and pharmaceutical products
- Foodstuffs, perishable food articles and beverages requiring refrigeration or other environmental control, including, but not limited to: Wine, Beer, Spirits and Champagne.
- Packages that are wet, leaking or emit an odour of any kind or packages wrapped in Kraft paper.
No, any pressurised container is not permitted to be packed in unaccompanied luggage, including deodorants and hairsprays.
No, any item containing alcohol (including perfumes and aftershaves) is not permitted to be packed in unaccompanied luggage.
No, alkaline batteries are not permitted. Please ensure these are removed from any items you have packed.
Yes you can ship items such as kayaks, canoes, surfboards, windsurf and sails, hang gliders, pole vaults, javelins etc
For prices and further details please call +44 (0) 203 991 9936 (UK toll free) / +1 888 586 15147 (USA toll free) / +33 176 431937 (FRANCE)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us using our online form.
Extra large items must be packed in a travel case specifically designed for that piece of equipment
When contacting us please have details of weight and size of item(s) to be shipped
(Size and weight details required are length, width and height – including packaging)
No refund is payable by the Company and depending on the circumstances, the Company may also charge a cancellation fee to cover administrative
charges of £25.00 (plus VAT at the prevailing rate, where applicable)
Yes, there are many freight companies that will arrange transportation of your luggage. However unlike First Luggage, this is not their primary source of business and as such you may have to follow lengthy procedures in order to ship your items. This may involve having to box and weigh your goods, and having to complete complex Air Waybills and invoices where requested by customs as well as possibly having to drop your luggage at the freight company’s location.
If the item(s) you ship are larger or heavier than the size or weight of the item(s) you booked, you shipment is overweight
The size allowance for each weight for boxes and suitcases are:
– Suitcase: 30kgs or 66lbs, max dims 159cm or 62in
– Golf Bag: 28kgs or 61lbs, max dims 153cm or 60in
– Pram/stroller: 15.5kgs or 34lbs, max dims: 126cm or 49in – Snowboard: 10kgs or 22lbs, max dims: 108cm or 42in
– Skis: 9kgs or 19lbs, max dims: 105cm or 41in
– Pair of ski boots: 6kgs or 13lbs, max dims: 93cm or 36in
‘Max dims’ = Length plus Breadth plus Height. Measurements must be at greatest points
If your item is not in our list please email us at email@example.com
First Luggage reserves the right to charge an additional GBP 5.00 per kg (plus VAT – taxes at 20%, if applicable) for overweight or oversize consignments.
Luggage may be xrayed for security purposes and any camera film or other items may be harmed by the radiation from the xrays.
Yes, if you ship 4 or more items you receive a multiple piece discount as follows:
5+ Items = 5% discount
Your multiple piece discount is calculated when you place your booking and is automatically included in your total price.
Multiple piece discounts are not available for extra large sports equipment
In the unlikely event that your luggage is not delivered on time and you have booked eurostarluggagedelivery.com Priority Service, EuroStar Luggage Delivery will credit you in full if your luggage arrives later than the agreed date.
The above delivery guarantee does not apply in the following circumstances: if you pack any prohibited items, or through Force Majeure, or in any country that requires customs formalities, or if you have booked eurostarluggagedelivery.com Economy Service.